Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Anything goes at Tiddly Inks


Hi there this week anything goes over at Tiddly Inks so I have made a card using the adorable Everyday Princess which you can get here. She has been coloured with Pro Markers and I matched it up with Graphic 45 papers using Crumb Cake and Soft Suede for contrast. Adding a few punched flowers and leaves along with the larger teal flower gave it a lovely detail down the side with a couple of birthday wish "tickets" which I made using a small round punch in the corners to fill the space out.
Stampin Ups "Queen for a day" stamp is the perfect sentiment for this little princess.


This image is so sweet, I hope you like my entry in this weeks challenge. I have been playing around with my camera setting trying to improve the photo quality of my cards. These aren't too bad, still a work in progress.



3 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Ohmigosh Dani!! She is delightful! Totally loving the ruffles in her dress, and all the details are gorgeous! So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
Leah

Loopylou. said...

awwwwww too cute Dani!! love this card and her skirt looks awesome
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

This is fantastic Dani. I really love how you put the card together - so cute! Thank you for joining us this challenge at Tiddly Inks!