Thursday, January 03, 2013

FMS #67

Hi there, can you tell I am really making the most of all this time off from work! It's a pity it will all come to an end on Monday ...back to work. But anyway while I have got the time today's card is for Freshly Made Sketches challenge #67 which is a fab sketch by Jennifer T.

I have pulled out some Stampin Up! papers to make this one


Here is the sketch:

I let the DSP choose the colors for me, who would have thought, Primrose Pink and Summer Starfruit layered together, not a colour combo I would naturally go with but I think I like it.

I hope you like it too, leave a comment I love to read what you think.


 

3 comments:

Jen Timko said...

SUch a happy card!! I love the colors and the use of the circles! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love the fun DSP circles! Such a pretty mix of color and texture. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

This is such a bright, cheery card! So perfect for a birthday. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!