Saturday, September 29, 2012

JAI #137 Happy 50th

Hi There,

One of my work colleagues is turning 50 this week so I gathered inspiration from the sketch at Just Add Ink to make her a card. I decided on soft colours and my all time favourite stamp set "Bordering on Romance".

Here is the sketch:

 

And this is my card:





The colours I have used are Pink Pirouette, Primrose Petal, Pool Party, Baja Breeze and a touch of Always Artichoke, oh and course Whisper White. Very pretty colours together. This is the best image for using the "Out of the Box" technique with my dies so I couldn't go past adding that to the oval centerpiece. 


Supply List:
Card Stock: Baja Breeze and Whisper White
DSP: Twitterpated, Comfort Cafe
Stamp sets: Bordering on Romance, Memorable Moments
Inks: Black Staz On, Primrose Petal, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, Always Artichoke.
Others: Blender Pen, oval dies



Thanks for stopping by Dani  xoxox

10 comments:

Mae's Cachet said...

This is a lovely sweet card, I love the soft subtle colours. Thanks for joining in with this week's Just Add Ink challenge.

Rhonda F said...

Beautiful Card

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow, Dani, this is STUNNING! I love your choice of DSP for the background panels; they go so well together. Such a special card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Your card is just so pretty. I love the colours you've used in the dsp and flowers. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is really beautiful Dani! Love those soft colours and your colouring is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Nikki Spencer said...

Dani this so pretty! The gorgeous soft colours in the DSP and flowers are really dainty and lovely! Great use of the JAI sketch, thanks so much for playing.

Sharon Huffman said...

Awesome card that gives me one of those "ahhhhhh" moments because of the soft pastel colors!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

You are right the colours are so pretty together! You've done a fantastic job with the sketch at JAI this week.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Dani art 4 U said...

What an honor to receive a HM from the JAI DT team. Thank you so much. Dani xoxo

Kylie (Scrappinstamp) said...

Sweet card Dani! Congrats on your HM xx