Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pinwheel fun for FMS#54

Hi there,
I am loving the simple sketches at Freshly Made Sketches, I am so glad I found this sight! The DT team are inspiring. I am also glad that I finally have a bit more time to play along in some challenges.

This sketch is by JenniferT

 

During the week I got my order with the sweet and adorable Patio Party DSP and couldn't go past using it for this sketch. I decided on the cupcake paper and used the pinwheel as inspiration for the 'any shape'.




The colours I chose are Primrose Pink, Pool Party and Whisper White because they all go great with this DSP pack. I just wish my photo's came out better because the colours are fantastic!
 The pinwheel is Pool Party card stock that has been run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots EF and then lined with DSP. This was then mounted to the tag from the Two Tags Bigz die which I have stamped and embossed in white EP and also run through with the EF. A brad in the center secures it all. Such a fun card!! It reminds me of going to the local carnivals when we were kids.


Supplies List:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Primrose Pink, Pool Party
DSP: Patio Party
Stamp Set: A word for You
Others: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Two Tags Bigz Die, Brad


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my Art4U.  Leave me a comment because I always love to hear what you think.............Dani xoxox

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Hi Dani! Great take on the sketch! I love that pinwheel and those papers are awesome. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Allisa said...

Love the pinwheel! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tropical.stampa said...

Very nice Dani. I'm just getting time to explore the blogs again and starting to feel like I have a life again after 7 long weeks