Monday, February 07, 2011

Quick Share

Hi there,
I hope that everyone around Australia has come through the natural disasters that we are experiencing relatively unscathed. Cyclones in Queensland only weeks after almost the entire state was flooded, bush fires in Perth and flash floods here in Victoria over the weekend have caused havoc. My sisters craft room was flooded so they have had to rip the flooring out, but luckily it didn't get too serious just enough to be annoying and have to call in the insurers. We had water come through the shed where my brand new (delivered Friday) workbench units for my craft room were sitting awaiting assembly. Our cabinet maker made them up in flat packs so handy hubby can put them together!! Only a few pieces got a little water on them so I was very lucky, I feel for the people who have had their homes flooded.

As my craft room is in disarray waiting for the new cabinets to go in, here's another quick share of a sample card I gave you a snippet of in the Sale-A-Brations announcement. Hopefully I can get back in there soon to do what I love ..................     .INSPIRE . CREATE . SHARE .





This fresh little card is done in Whisper White and Marina Mist with a touch of Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride on the flowers. I have used the delightful Scallop trim border and corner punches on the Marina Mist cardstock to add a lovely border. The flowers are from the Sweet Summer stamp set and the Happy Birthday 'planter' is from the Punch Bunch set both from the Sale-A-Brations flyer. A touch of Whisper White Satin Ribbon tied in a bow and the card is done.

Don't forget, now is the time to book a workshop to earn FREE products during 
SALE-A-BRATIONS at Stampin' Up!

Stay tuned for the pics of my new and improved crafting area!
Cheers Dani xoxo

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Love these colors, Dani! Beautiful ribbon treatment! Classy!