Monday, February 21, 2011

PPA challenge

  Hello,
 I decided to have a go at the sketch over at Pals Paper Arts this week.
I love what the DT come up with on this site so thought it was about time to play along too!
I made this card using the Bliss Set from the SAB promo from Stampin' Up! A few touches of clear embossing just gave the card a lift. I'm not completely happy with the DSP I used as it is a bit to whimsy for this distressed style but it's OK.

TIP: Don't shy away from using border DSP such as the one in the Hostess DSP pack, try cutting around the images like I have with the flower strip to add something different to you cards than plain straight edge cut papers.



 Supplies List 

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla. DSP (Hostess Level 1)

Stamp set: SAB Bliss

Inks: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Versa Mark

Other: Clear Emboss Powder, 1 3/4" circle punch. Heat Gun, Sponge Daubers

Happy Stampin'
Cheers Dani xoxo

1 comment:

Cards by Gina said...

Very pretty card with lovely details. Thanks so much for playing along with us at PPA.