Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday Bakery

Happy Sunday friends,

Today I would like to share a sample I have put together for my SU! board. This one I have made using the very fun, Birthday Bakery Hostess set from Stampin' Up! Rather than stamping out the whole row of cakes, I picked out individual ones to stamp and then matted them in a row! I CASED the idea for this card from a similar one I saw on Split coast Stampers but the cakes were done in circles.
  I think it is a great card for male or female.

 The colours I have used are Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Whisper White and of course the inspiration came by using the striped DSP from the bonus Coco Christmas pack.

I really must get a better camera to take my photo's!

You can get this delightful stamp set for FREE simply by hosting a workshop or placing an order over $300. A great way to build your Stamp supplies.


Anyways, I hope your weekend has been full of creativity, until next time, HAPPY CRAFTING!
             
Love Dani xoxo


SUPPLIES LIST
Stamp Set;            Birthday Bakery (w121452, c120115) Hostess only

Cardstock:           Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Coco Christmas DSP

Inks:                     Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Soft suede

Accessories;         Square Lattice Embossing Folder(119976), 1 1/4" Square Punch(119865) Itty Bitty                                       Shapes Punch Pack- circle- (118309) Blender Pens and Sponges.

No comments: