Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year, New commitment!!

Hi everyone, Happy New Year, even though, OMG we are already half way through January! Where did that time go? Anyways, I have had a lovely break with my family and had some time to think about where I am heading this year. I have made a commitment to try and blog every Tuesday, I can't always promise exciting new cards to show you but I will try to touch base each and every week. I am thinking of calling it Tuesdays Treasures! what do you think?
So today I have two cards to share with you. I was looking at my display board that I will take along to Demo's and decided I had better pull my finger out and get some of those empty spaces filled up, so this card is just something quick and easy that I played with that will make a great Make and Take at my Stampin' Up! Demo's.


Now I know Mother's Day is a while off yet, but I am trying to add variety to the sayings on my display. Not every card can wish you a Happy Birthday or Thinking of You. As I said this is a simple card I whipped up using the FABULOUS scallop trim border punch that my Sis so kindly got me for Christmas...thanks Na..... the colours I have used are River Rock, Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry, oh and a touch of Crumb Cake on the watering can. The stamp is from the Flower for All Season set, which I love because it allows me to colour using my blender pens and ink, although I also coloured directly with the Stamp n Write Markers. I think this guy looks cute!

If you would like to make this card, book a Demo today!

Cheers, Dani    xoxo

No comments: