Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Stamps from Stampin' Up



WOW! has it been 15 days since I last posted. Well I have been busy in my scrap room however most of what I have been doing has been for the group that I am in and because I know allot of you come and have a look at my blog, I don't want to ruin the surprise by posting what I have done here before you have received it.
I did get to play around with my new Stampin' Up stamp set that got delivered on Saturday. This set is called Cottage Garden and is new in the May booklet. I love the saying and the butterfly is so elegant. There is also a couple of larger flowers in the set to.



I simply stamped in Aubergine Versamark onto white card and then blended with Dried Marigold Distress Ink. I quite like the orange and purple colour scheme. The ribbon has an organza type sheen that gives off an orange tone that the scan doesn't really show very well. It ties the colours together nicely. I can see this set being pulled out a bit to add accents to my cards.
Untill next time have a great day.

No comments: