Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"I love the computer"

Hello this extremely gorgeous image I found on the web. If you google "free Colouring Pages" there are tonnes of adorable pictures that come up. This one was a Freebie download that came with two other images as well. I would like to share them with you, so please copy as you like!



I used the Bunny image on this card for my niece's first birthday card. I coloured and blended her with my Pro markers. Obviously I didn't want the egg so I fussy cut her out. The papers are from DVWC Nanna's Nursery, Baby Girl pack. I stitched around the background cardstock with the thread out, added the ribbon end strip of striped card and then added the image over top, which I have mounted onto layers of contrasting cardstock. I then ran my glitter Gelly Roll pen around the edge of the background paper to finish it off. The flower I coloured using the same Promarker that I used on the bow on Bunnies head. I then add the Brad that I have had in my stash for soooo long I couldn't even tell you what brand it is!! It still needed something so I stamped the Birthday wishes circle stamp in cream card and punched it out, then I add another circle in the same card as the scallop. On my cuttlebug I cut out a number one using the striped paper and added this to a clear button. I layered all that together and added the flower to the side...(this was also to hide where the stamp smudge a bit).....clear stamps, although I love them are definitely not as crisp as rubber stamps!!!

I hope you like the end result as much as I do.

No comments: