Sunday, March 03, 2013

Round happy birthday


Hi there,
Today I have made a round birthday card using a funky Odd Girl digi image. My daughter's friends are all turning 18 this year so I am having to come up with new cards every other week. This one I started last week for a pink and white challenge but never got to finish it. The image has been coloured with Pro Markers but the humidity seems to make the ink go a bit blotchy.





I am still please with the way it turned out, this is the first round card I have ever made!
The theme for this card suites both, Digital Tuesday Challenge - Birthday and Passion for Pro Markers- Round card.
The card stock and ribbon are from Stampin' Up!
I hope Sam likes her birthday card!


4 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Dani, what a gorgeous card. I love the shape and pretty image. Your colouring is fab, doesn't look blotchy to me! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

so gorgeous dani.fabulous circular design and i love your pretty pink colours and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Pysselfröken said...

Oh, this Card is very beautiful. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Hugs Frida

Unknown said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing at DTC!