Friday, February 15, 2013

Flying High.....Up UP and Away!

Hi there,
I have had a great day in my craft room today, there was a builder doing some repairs to our bathroom which has left me house bound pretty much all day. It doesn't take much for me to have an excuse to stay in my room and play LOL! The card I am sharing is my entry into the Digital Tuesday Challenge I have been meaning to enter something into this challenge for a while now but never seem to find the time, when I saw the theme Up Up and Away I couldn't wait to colour up Tiddly Inks new Flying High digi image.


These puppies are soooo cute. The papers are from Stampin' Up! and I have coloured the images with my Pro & Flex Markers. The clouds I did by masking and inking with a sponge. I am pleased to finally get an entry into Digital Tuesday. I hope you like my card.





No comments: