Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Pixie made like Pops

The silly season has kept me busy but today I finally got to spend a few hours crafting and surprise, surprise my mojo decided to join me! LOL


This card is for the challenge over at Tiddly inks to "make it like Pops" I have kind of gone with image because like Pops, I too used a pixie image, this one being Christmas Pixie but also layout. I love making easel cards and it has been a while since I have done one.
Again the papers are from SU as is the sentiment, I have coloured the Pixie in with my Pro Markers and added some glitter to her wings and bells, unfortunately it doesn't show up on the photos. The holly I have had in my stash for years and couldn't even tell you where it is from much less by who.

I hope you like what I have done, I think this will be the very last Christmas card I make for the year.


5 comments:

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

so sweet! thanks for sharing your creation over at Tiddly Inks Challenge.

Karen said...

Such a wonderful easel card design honey.
Love your colouring too!

Krafty Karen - DT for Tiddly Inks!xx

Naomi Whittaker said...

Great card Dani, beautiful colouring.
Good luck!

Loopylou. said...

oh I love this card! The traditional christmassy colours look awesome.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the tiddly inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is just gorgeous sweetie, thank you so much for joining in with the make it like "Me" challenge, huggles Pops x x x