Friday, December 28, 2012

Celebrate 2013 for "Just us Girls"

Hi there, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas with family and friends but now it's time to pack away the Christmas stamps and move on. I came across the "Just us Girls" challenge blog whilst checking out my followers favourite blogs. I thought I would play along with the inspiration photo this week.
I kind of went with the colours and the whole fun at the top, writing at the bottom idea. A few old Stampin' Up! sale-a-bration stamp sets where perfect for what I had in mind so out came Sprinkled Expressions and Outlined Occasions. The stars are stamped in Pool Party and Island Indigo with little black stars to fill it up. I fussy cut round the top of the stars to give some dimension and pop one star because I could really!LOL


The word celebration was stamped in black and then coloured in the two colours with my blender pen. Overall a quick and fun card. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.


2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

I think I love it! How fun to cut out around the stars! It really adds interest! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Naomi said...

I love it Dani. Very celebratory lol!!