Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Monster Card


Are you like me and have a hard time coming up with male cards? Well this is the perfect stamp set for you. Stampin' Ups  Make a Monster Set 121837 is great for doing boys card, BIG and little! It comes in wood mount or clear mount, but I would suggest the wood mount will save you switching all those little bits onto block, just grab the image, ink it up and stamp. This is a card I made with a little boy in mind using the celebrations papers from Stampin' Up, but if you used the inside image and more grown up backgrounds it could easily be given to a man, especially if you add the tongue in cheek caption from the Hostess Afterthoughts Set as I have done here. If you would like to order this, or any other stamping up products please send me an email.
Cheers, have a great day......Dani

No comments: