Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Home

Hello, today I have been playing around with some ideas for off the page scrapbooking projects that I can use in my workshops. This little house was inspired by one I saw in an older Inspirations newsletter from Stampin' Up!


 I have used Stampin' Up!'s brights range of cardstock, DSP and inks to create this cute little Family home that can take four to seven photo's (if you do it front and back). The flowers have all been punched out using the Boho blossom punch and the Itty Bitty shapes punches. The stamps are also from the Itty Bitty bits range which you will find in the Summer Mini 2010 out December 1st. These stamps and punches are so versatile, I recommend you add them to your collection.

If you would like to book a workshop, please contact me
daniellefrendo@yahoo.com.au


Supply list
Cardstock; Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla

Inks
Write markers; Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight. Black stazon

Stamp sets
Itty Bitty bits 122072, Butterfly Prints 117711,

No comments: