Friday, June 11, 2010

Using Kaszazz Stamps



WOW..... How time flys, I have been a little busy with an unexpected trip to Tassie for a funeral and getting organised for my sons 18 birthday party, however I have managed to get a bit of card making in. The next couple of cards I am going to show you have been done with Kaszazz stamps and coloured with my trusty Pro Markers, that I love so much, and also Rangers distress inks. I really have a thing  about leaving white space! My images some how feels unfinished if i have white space around them so my blending tool is my very best friend at the moment. Anyway this first card  I made for a friend of my daughters, she is turning 15 and we all know how a girl loves to shop...LOL I kept it fairly simple with the image being the highlight of the card.

The next one is also an easle card, I decided to make both these cards in the easle style because it allows me to get a bit more on the page, so to speak, when i am using a slightly larger image than normal. By having that area on the bass of the card I don't feel like I have to clog up the front of the card with all the elements i want to add. With this one I coloured chipboard brackets and numbers with distress ink and then clear embossed them to make them shine. I will definately be making it quite clear to Jacob that by no means is he ever to drive in this way!!

I hope you have enjoyed what i have to share today and until next time.....happy creating! Dani xoxo

No comments: