Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Friendship card

OMG has it really been 12 days since I was last here!!! Well I have been a little productive in the craft room. I have found myself pulling out stamps that I haven't used for a while because they work so well with the style that I am obsessed with. This very cute Easel card I made for the June friendship swap for my Angel's ATC group that I am in. The stamp is from stampin up, the papers are from the Grace Taylor range. I cut the butterfly and the tag out on my cuttlebug and distressed them with Ranger inks. The buttons came in one of those great little packs and where the inspiration behind the choice of colours I have used to colour the little girls clothes, again I did that with my Pro Markers.
This was the first Easel card I had ever made and I am very proud of the end result.  and Rikki, who was the lucky recipient loves it as well.............I hope you like it too.

P.S. I have know started on my Christmas cards....... is that to early?? Oh well just making sure I get them done this year..... Stay tuned and I will share some with you soon. Cheers,Dani xoxox

No comments: